Project URL: https://github.com/zofe/rapyd-framework/
Rapyd is a PHP microframework for PHP 5.3 built on top of Slim Framework, Twig, Symfony Forms, Illuminate/Database, Twitter Bootstrap.
It implement MVC and CRUDL patterns.
There is no much documentation about Rapyd, but the demo mudule is the way to find how to make things. Please do not hit me, Rapyd is built on top of well-documented projects.
- Rapyd extend Slim application to give you an MVC with modular separation framework
- It use Twig as view template engine,
- Illuminate/Database (Fluent query and schema builder, and Eloquent ORM) as db engine
- Symfony Forms as base of Form widgets
- Twitter bootstrap 3 as standard for html/css output
- then a pool of presentation widgets (DataGrids, etc..) to let you develop CRUDL application really fast.
slim is basically a magnificent router, It's used as base of Rapyd/Application
(a layer to implement Controllers and manage modules organization, routing etc.)
simply the best template engine (our Views are twig powered)
you can use Symfony Forms in rapyd, without using "Symfony"
from laravel 4, It include DB Schema Builder, Fluent Query Builder, and the smart Eloquent ORM (the base of Rapyd Models)
one of the best HTML/CSS frameworks